What can you expect from us beginning to end? This is the general process from the initial contact through the end of the project. We are unable to cover every circumstance, but hopefully, this gives a better understanding.
- Initially when we receive your request for an estimate; we obtain all the information that we need to estimate your project. This makes for a smoother project on your end and ours.
- An estimator will call you to set up a day and time to meet with you. We prefer to meet you at your project location so we can walk through what you want. Our estimators take this time to answer questions, ask questions, make suggestions and take notes.
- We commit to e-mail the estimate to our customers within 24-48 hours after meeting. We do a follow-up call if we don’t hear from you within 24-48 hours after sending the e-mail. This gives us the opportunity to answer any questions you may have and make any requested changes.
Accepting the Estimate:
- We require an acceptance in writing. There are 3 ways to accept the estimate.
a. Print, Sign and e-mail.
b. Print, Sign and mail.
c. E-mail: email@example.com stating you are accepting the work.
- We schedule every residential job by the date they are accepted. There are many different factors that come into consideration when we schedule projects including weather, concrete availability, location in conjunction to other jobs, how other jobs go etc.
Start to Finish:
- We do not expect a deposit before we start the work. 50% deposit is required the day we show up to start your project and final payment is due the day we complete the project (unless the project is extensive and progress payment(s) is required during the project).
- The Estimator/Project Manager may mark out the work before we begin. Then the Estimator/Project Manager will meet the crew on site and explain the work to be done.
- When the work is completed the Estimator will meet with you to ensure your satisfaction and receive payment.
Enjoy Your Completed Project.